Which is why at Christmas Holiday Inn Express know that their guests stay at their hotels to visit family during the festive period. But many people are unfortunate and have family who live abroad so that's not always possible. This is why this Christmas as part of their 'What Matters Most' campaign they will be surprising 3 families with visits from their loved ones who they don't think they'll be seeing this Christmas holidays.
Holiday Inn Express recently hosted a competition where the winners thought they'd won a competition to film a special video message for their loved ones living abroad. However it was really to find out which of them would be separated from their families this Christmas and they then picked three lucky winners to work with their families abroad to surprise them. You can see the families who were surprised in the video below and watch their reunion captured on film. You may need some tissues, it's very touching!
Holiday Inn Express are hosting a #WeKnowWhatMatters Twitter party along side Tots100 this lunchtime where they'll be discussing what matters the most to you and your family over the festive period. They'll also be discussing:
- What do you do with your family to make Christmas special?
- Who will you be spending Christmas Day with?
- What is your favourite Christmas memory together as a family?
- Where will you be staying over the festive period? Home or away?
- Are there any family members that you will not be able to spend this Christmas with? What message would you give to them in just one tweet?
- Join the conversation for the chance to win 1 of 5 £25 John Lewis vouchers (just in time for Christmas shopping!)
To join in...
- Tweet your comments on what matters most to your family over the festive period between 1pm and 2pm on 6th December
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag #WeKnowWhatMatters in every tweet you write to be in with a chance of winning a £25 John Lewis voucher
What matters the most to you at Christmas?
* In collaboration with Holiday Inn Express