When I was compiling my must have newborn wish-list before Harry was born one product which caught my eye was the Charlie Crane Rocker. Unfortunately it was out of stock everywhere in the colour I wanted at the time and I ended up purchasing a cheaper alternative. So I'm very excited to have teamed up with Houseology to give one of you lucky people the chance to win one! I am very jealous!
The Charlie Crane Levo Rocker is an amazing piece of furniture for infants from birth to seven months with a maximum weight of 12kgs. Your baby will be comfortable and well protected in this rocket. The natural rocking softly follows the movement of your baby. The seat is available in a choice of three beautiful colours. The padding is wrapped in soft cotton making it a charming alternative to traditional children's rockers. The seat has a 3-point harness to keep your baby safe and is very easy to take off for washing at 40 degrees C.
The stylish baby rocker is made in France and created by a new generation of French designers. Its ergonomic shape is uniquely sculpted to gently rock to the natural movement of babies. The rocker is hand crafted from responsibly sourced beech plywood from the forests of Burgundy France, and is varnished with a child-safe coating making it kind to your little one and the environment too!
With its wooden frame and contemporary design, the Levo collection exudes a certain je ne sais quoi which will be cherished for many generations to come.
The Charlie Crane Levo rocker retails at £149.00 which isn't cheap but it most definitely is a luxury product so your money will be well spent.
- Easily assembled within minutes
- Modern to match with most interior
- Natural rocking follows the movement of your baby
- Perfect for infants from birth to 7 months or 12kgs
Houseology are giving you the chance to win a Charlie Crane Levo rocker in the colour Aurba Blue or Sweet grey (both pictured above). All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning is enter via the Rafflecopter below!
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents only
- You must be 18 or over to enter
- One entry per person please
- The competition will end on 17th September 2015 at 12:00am GMT
- Delivery of the item will take a week after the order is placed
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* For details on how I work with brands take a look at my work with me page.
You might also like: