For me, the kitchen is the heart of our home. It's one of the most well-used rooms in the house with it being used for breakfast, lunch and dinner on a daily basis. I have recently found a new love for cooking and love being in the kitchen and enjoy filling my fridge each week. Beko recently asked me to share my tip five fridge essentials which I simply can't live without for their latest campaign. I won't share the basic essentials such as milk, butter or eggs as everyone tends to use those but here goes, my favourite top 5 things in my fridge:
1. Dr Pepper - Probably not the most essential item to have in the fridge but this is the only drink I drink on a daily basis as I don't drink tea or coffee or any other soft drinks. I always have to have a pack of Dr Pepper in there. If I don't have a can a day I won't be happy so I tend to keep my supply going so I never run out.
2. Chicken Breasts - I always without a doubt have a packet of chicken breasts in my fridge. Chicken is the meat I cook with the most and there's so many meal options to cook especially on nights where I'm not in the mood for cooking I can always whip up something quick.
3. Brie - I am obsessed with Bacon, brie and cranberry paninis so I must have a block of brie in the fridge at all times. I actually went through a phase of eating paninis for a whole month for lunch and dinner woops!
4. Chocolate - There's nothing more satisfying than cold chocolate straight out of the fridge. I also like to keep a bar or two of galaxy or dairy milk for treats. Who else prefers cold chocolate?
5. Mayonnaise - I love mayonnaise whether it be garlic mayo, lemon mayo, normal mayo i love it! I wouldn't say that I have it with every meal but I do have it with chips
What are your top five fridge essentials?
* In association with Beko
You might also like: