With baby boy due to arrive any week now I thought it would be fun to hold a little competition to guess his birth date and weight. I'm never good at these sort of things and am always miles off but I know a few of you who I speak to regularly via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook have been giving me your guesses so I wanted to see what everyone predicts.
Here are a few key facts:
- Amelia arrived at 42 weeks after being induced
- Due date 08/4/2012 born 22/4/2012
- She weighed 9lb 13.5oz and was 54.5cm long
- I've been measuring 3-4 weeks behind this pregnancy since around 28 weeks
- Amelia was always measuring ahead and was predicted to be a 10lb baby
- Baby boy's due date is January 5th 2015
- You can see all of my pregnancy updates here for bump progress photos
How to enter:
1. Leave your birth weight and date guesses in the comment section below along with your email address or Twitter ID so I can contact you if you are the winner.
I will announce the winner once he is born and the competition will run until January 1st 2015 or the day he is born... which ever comes first. Both winners will receive a £20 Amazon gift card each.
There will be two winners: 1 person who guesses the birth date correctly (or closest if no one guesses the correct date) and 1 person who guesses the weight correctly or the closest.
If more than 1 person guesses correctly I will draw the winner via random.org
You might also like: