I can't believe that there are less than 5 weeks left until Christmas! This month, in fact this year has flown by and even though we've not been up to much recently things seem to be more hectic than ever with baby boys arrival underway. I have pretty much finished all of my Christmas shopping apart from the odd few bits and pieces, decorations and wrapping paper so I'm feeling rather prepared and looking forward to relaxing come December.
One thing I love doing every year is putting together a wish list of items I am currently lusting over, of course I don't expect anyone to buy me these as some of them are pretty expensive however a girl can dream can't she? I have included links to each item incase you'd like to add anything to your wish list too or spot something you'd like to give to a loved one this Christmas.
1. Kindle Paper white, Amazon £109 - I'm not a big reader however I would like to get back into reading and this would be perfect for me as I'm not the type of person to sit down with a book or carry books in my bag. This way I can have all the books on one appliance and it won't take up much room. Also great for night feeds when baby boy is here.
2. Large Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle, eBay £16.99 - My Yankee Candle collection is growing and I'd love to add to it. I'm looking to collect a new Christmas scent every year and this year I am lusting over the Christmas Cookie jar.
3. Black Faux Fur Collar Biker Jacket, River Island £80 - I have been looking for a new coat for a while now. Even though this is out of stock in my size I'm hoping it will come back in stock soon! I also like this one too.
4. White Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera, Amazon £58 - I have been lusting over one of these for some time now. I love the idea of being able to take instant photos and they'll look great on the fridge or the wall.
5. Newgate Pink Alarm Clock, John Lewis £20 - This would look perfect on my bedside table! I love it.
6. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, Boots £40 - I love Marc Jacobs scents and when the new Daisy Dream came out earlier this year I just had to have it. I fell in love with it just as I did with the previous scents and have sadly run out.
7. Olivia Burton Rose Gold Watch, The Dressing Room £75 - I've been wanting a nice watch for some time now and ever since I came across this on a blog last year I have fell in love! It's it just so pretty!
8. Dark Brown Knee High Leather Boots, New Look £37 - I'd love a new pair of winter boots and I don't have any knee high ones so these would be perfect!
9. Zoku Slush Shake Maker, eBay £17.99 - I love slush drinks and could quite happily drink them all day long. Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to make my own at home!
10. Pink Single Woven Leather Bracelet, Pandora £40 - My Pandora bracelet has been full for some time now and rightly so after having it for a couple of years now I have loved filling it up and also receiving charms which mean something to me. I love Pandora jewellery and these different styles of bracelets are a great alternative than wearing the chunky bracelet with the charms all the time.
So do tell me, what's on your wish-list this year? After all there are just 33 days to go! I will have a few more Christmas posts coming up and will be back to share some gift and stocking ideas soon. xo
You can check out my last years wish list here for more ideas.