It doesn't seem that long ago since I shared Amelia's nineteen month favourites but as she is now 21 months old I thought it was about time I shared our 20 month favourites. The months are going by so fast now and I can't believe she is almost two years old! During her twentieth month it was Christmas and she was spoilt with lots of new toys.
Here are a few of our favourite things from month 20:
1. You are my cupcake book: We have been reading this book nearly every day for the past couple of months. She always picks it off her bookcase and likes pointing at the pictures and saying the words.
2. Floral wooden teepee: We have brought out the teepee this month, and playing with it a lot more in her bedroom. It's been in her room since we moved into the new house but has been hidden in the corner. She's loved playing in it with her dolls and climbing out underneath it which is totally the right way to do it ha ha!
3. Ikea feeding plates: I picked up a few of these from eBay as we are forever needing more plates in our house. I like these ones and Amelia seems to eat well off them!
4. Pink mouse push along wooden toy: This is a new addition but she has been loving wheeling it around the living room. It does make a racket though and she loves it when she's running around, although mummy and daddy can't hear the TV!
5. Baby bud booster seat: I decided to buy this booster seat as Amelia would no longer sit in her high chair and would always climb out of it. As soon as I sat her down on the chair at the table she sat there perfectly fine even though she was slightly small so I decided to buy her a booster seat so she can now sit at the table with us for meal time. She likes sitting in it so far and doesn't try to climb out.
6. Wooden shape sorter: Amelia loves her wooden toys and has taken a liking to this shape sorter. I find her playing with it regularly and slotting the shapes through the holes.
7. Heart wooden bed: We bought Amelia's toddler bed a few months ago but finally put her in it this month. She has been sleeping in it pretty well up until 12/1/2am and then wakes up and comes into our bed.
8. Happy hopperz: This was a Christmas present from mummy and daddy which she loves jumping on daily. She also uses it to stand on to climb up onto the furniture too!
9. Cupcake stand: Another Christmas present which she has been playing with an awful lot. She loves placing the cupcakes on the stand and also playing with them in her play kitchen.
10. Disney princess bath crayons: Amelia broke all of her other bath crayons a while back as the tops of them would come off. I bought these as a stocking filler which she has enjoyed drawing with at bath time.
You might also like: