Babies heads are delicate little things and many parents worry about them getting flat head syndrome. When Amelia was a newborn I would always worry about her head incase she got a flat spot from lying in one position the whole time. Luckily for us she slept on my chest most nights and nap time but it was always on the back of my mind if she was in bed.
Today I have teamed up with the lovely people over at Theraline who are giving away 4 of their baby pillows!!
It is completely safe to use, effective and very comfortable for little heads and has even won awards at the practical parenting awards! It is suitable from birth to around 12 months.
- Comfort & safety for your baby
- Helps to preserve the natural shape of your baby's head
- Keeps your baby in an ideal sleeping position
- Allows the head to turn
- Supports faster correction of deformities
- Free circulation of air allows your baby to breathe easily
- Very good heat transfer
- Straightforward hygiene: can be washed at 140o F
For more information on the Theraline Baby pillow click here.
To be in with the chance of winning all you need to do is enter via the raffle copter below!
Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
T&C (please read)
This competition will end on October 26th 2013.
There will be 4 winners
All winners will be announced on Facebook
The competition is open to UK residents only.