Amelia turned 18 months old today and I thought it was about time I shared a little update on how she is getting along. She is still in 12-18 month clothing and is size 6 in shoes. I have no idea how much she weighs as she's not been weighed in about 6 months!
Amelia currently loves:
- Giving kisses, hugs and high fives
- Feeding herself dinner and yogurts
- Trying to put her own clothes on
- Sleeping in her cot - she finally sleeps there!
- Having tantrums!
- Going on the swing at the park
- Dancing along to the little tike advert
- Her dolly and pram
- Cucumber, cheese, strawberries, rice crispies, crackers, noodles, prawns, bananas, pizza, yogurt,
- Nursing for comfort
- Talking - Amelia can now say: Mummy, daddy, hi, bye, no, yes, dada (thank you), baby, what is it, risp (crisp), juice, i dunno, where, up and a few others that I can't think of right now
- Going on walks
- Watching Sofia the first
- Brushing her hair
- Emptying every cupboard or drawer that comes into sight
- Putting on her shoes and socks
- Putting toys in the toilet
- Watching videos on the iPad
- Helping daddy put his shoes on
Her personality has changed so much this past month she is so sweet and silly. She is learning so much and all so quickly. I can't believe how much she has grown. Even though I am yet to have a full nights sleep it is most definitely worth it to see the smile on her face every day! Here are a few recent photo's of the little madam.