Ever since I started blogging just over a year ago I have turned into a blog-a-holic! Yup that's right I'm one of those bloggers who blogs daily, checks their blog stats regularly (sometimes daily or even 3 times a day) and also blogs in the early hours of the morning. It is more than just a hobby it has become an obsession! If you are a blogger you can probably relate to most of these at some time but I thought it would be fun to share my top ways to know that you are a blog-a-holic!
1. You refresh your blog homepage at least 10 times a day - I constantly go to my blog homepage when I'm bored...even though nothing has changed! I can't stop looking at it.
2. You're partner/children say to you that your laptop is glued to your legs 24/7 - Andy always says I'm glued to my laptop... I can't say I disagree.
3. You're eyes go blurry regularly! - I think I need glasses haha! I'm tempted to go and get my eyes checked even though I don't like glasses I could always get contacts.
4. You find your belly rumbling and think it's time to get some lunch... 2 hours later you're still sat in the same place starving!
5. The living room is a mess after you've let the little one run riot, you've been writing a blog post and haven't even noticed that they have pulled everything out of the draws and shelves.
6. You don't have a bed time - I find that I blog silly o'clock in the morning as I can't seem to turn the laptop off.
7. You have no social life... your internet social life is amazing yet your real social life is non existent. - I speak more to friends I've met through blogging than some of my best friends lately!
8. You don't read books or magazines anymore, you read blogs! - I've never been much of a reader but I now find myself reading blogs daily. I love it!
9. You take pictures everywhere you go... and tell yourself or who ever you are with "This will make a great blog post"
10. You carry a little notebook around to jot down blog ideas or even use the notes app in your phone. - I jot things down all the time when they come to mind so I don't forget.
11. You have a ridiculous amount of draft blog posts written but not yet published - I have 176!!!! I know... ridiculous. I tend to find myself just writing the title so I don't forget what I want to write about or have half written posts. Will I ever publish all of these? Probably not!
Do you have any to add to the list? Let me know what your ways of knowing you're a blog-a-holic are below!