How yummy do these look? I have been eyeing these up in my kitchen all day! They are so easy to make and you can even make them with your children. They would make perfect treat for valentines to share with friends on to give to the kids to take to school.
What you will need:
Heart shaped marshmallows (or normal if can't find any)
Lollipop sticks (you can also use cute patterned straws)
Chocolate (I used a large galaxy bar I had in the cupboard)
Valentine's sprinkles - heart shaped ones preferably
How to make them:
1. Melt your chocolate
2. Dip your stick or straw into the chocolate and then into the marshmallow
3. Place these on a plate and let them set for 5 mins
4. Next dunk the marshmallows into the chocolate
5. Sprinkle your heart on top of the chocolate
6. Place these into a foam brick or in mini cases on a plate and place in the fridge to set for 10-20 mins.
7. You can decorate these any way you like