I find myself on numerous occasions getting bored of my cases- this then results in me splurging out £10-£20 a time on a nice new case. I bought some cheap plastic Iphone cases on Ebay for £1 each and thought I'd try making my own. This is perfect if you want to use your own fabric. I even used some wallpaper I had in my craft box. Here is how I did it:
Ribbon (if wanted)
Cheap plastic case (I got mine for £1 on Ebay)
2. I then cut around the case trimming the edges as small as I could. For best results get rid of all frays.
3. Next, ensure the fabric is all inside the case and finish cutting those loose fabric strings.
4. I then used glue to stick down the fabric I had already cut to shape the case. You can use fabric glue, modge podge or just any ordinary glue stick.
5. Don't forget to cut out the hole where your camera is!
6. I then personalised this with some ribbon and a gem. The fabric I used is from an old dress. Don't forget to trim any excess fabric at this point!
There you go! Pretty easy huh? Why not give it a go?