From my first post on April 6th, 2012, to today's 100th post on August 6th, 2012, Ohsoamelia has experienced quite the journey.
In honor of the 100th post, I wanted to reflect back a bit and celebrate my blog's milestones...
- The blog was launched in April 2012- just 4 months ago.
- I had originally started it as a way to write letters to Amelia for when she is older, but over the months it has gradually become a different blog.
- I have seen steady growth and new readers from all over the world.
- In June, July and so far August I have posted EVERYDAY.
- Ohsoamelia's Facebook page has reached over 60 Likes! You can like it here
- I have also recently set up a Twitter account here
- People that don’t know me read my blog!
- My mum, dad and Grandparents are all regular reader too :)
- Although I've got a long way to go, my photography is looking slightly better.
Here are ten of my favourite posts:
- My mum
I am always trying to improve the blog (any suggestions?) I’d love your opinion, so please leave me a comment on how I can improve.
Here’s to 100 more posts and a better blog!
To celebrate my 100th post I have decided to throw my first ever giveaway!
Seeing as most of my readers are either mums to be or mummy's already I'm giving away a personalised birth date print. You don't have to have a child to enter it would also make a lovely baby shower gift, present for a friend or even for a christening. Can work with any length of name and available for boys or girls too. Please state a preferred colour theme if you win.
So if you would like a chance to win there are a couple of ways:
1. Follow my blog and let me know in the comments
2. Leave a comment below
3. Head over to my Facebook page and "like" it and then come back here and tell me you did.
4. Head over to my Twitter account and follow it then come back here and tell you did.
5. Spread the word about the giveaway somewhere and come back here and let me know.
I will announce the winner on Sunday 12th, August 2012.