You're ten weeks old today, Amelia.
Here are some updates from this week:
- You've discovered that you have feet! You won't stop kicking them in the air, its so funny.
- You don't like us poking your nose anymore,well you don't respond to it like you use to.
- Night time, it's still a struggle to get you down but when you do finally get to sleep you can sleep up to 4 hours!! Which is great. I then feed you and get another couple of hours sleep.
- You have been laughing and giggeling to yourself much more the past few days and that smile of yours is beautiful.
- You are defiantly eating well, seeing as you throw it all back up afterwards.
- Clothing wise, you are filling out 0-3 clothes and fitting in some of your 3-6 months clothes, I can finally put you in the little outfits your Nana and Great Nana have bought you.
- You've had more hair over the past week, finally getting more at the front, still very light, and your eyes are defiantly blue.
- We can't keep you from looking at the TV. When ever I change or burp you, you just stare at it.
- The past few day's you've stopped putting your hands in your mouth, thank god, sometimes it seemed like you'd put them so far in.
I can't believe how big you're getting! Slow down.
To see all of Amelia's weekly updates click here...